My good friend Dorothy in Minnesota tagged me today. She shared on her blog Urbanservant (see sidebar at right for her current posts) that she was tagged to tell five things people don't know about her (HA, I knew them all!), and subsequently she tagged me to do the same. We have been friends since we were three or four. So, here goes...
1. My mother used to make me get permanent waves. I am still recovering.
2. There is no worse day in my memory than the afternoon we drove out of Port Angeles towards South Carolina.
3. I was absolutely crushed when I could not be a Cub Scout.
4. I was married from 1991-1994. I was 25 when Wolf was born in 1994.
5. My idea of good music is the AM Golden Oldies. Frank, especially. Almost 20 years of working with the elderly left me with a love of the 40's and 50's.